1. Well, this page is the first new thing.
2. I've created and installed a Buddhist Glossary. It isn't very large or extensive, but as terms crop up on the site that might require a little explanation, that's what the glossary is for. I will also use it for foundational terms and whatever else feels important, or that I am asked to include. Check it out.
3. I certainly welcome comments on or suggestions for this site
1. A listing of available dharma talks by local Buddhist or meditation teachers and out of state teachers that teach in Arizona has been added. I'm sure there must be more, so please let me know.
2. Dharma Treasure Buddhist Sangha in Tucson has been added to the sangha list
I have been dealing with more than one serious illness in the family that require my full attention. Sorry for the lack of activity on the website at this time, and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.
I have been able to devote some time to the site. I think I am current on meditation retreats being offered in Arizona. I have added at least two new (to the listings anyway) temples or sitting groups to the Meditation Group list and updated some others, have done some edits on the glossary, and have rewritten the front page.
Hope this finds you well!
Updated retreat page. There are now 3 new upcoming retreats listed. The glossary is regularly (using that word somewhat loosely) being added to and edited.